View an extensive Proband Tutorial
View a sample interview with Proband
- Swipe right on any entry to add diagnoses classifications. Proband uses both ICD-10 and HPO designations
- Use your Proband app to share pedigrees and collaborate with other Proband users. Simply send the original Proband file and have them open it using Proband.
- Looking for just the data from you pedigree? The proband file is a human readable xml file.
- Press and hold to lasso to organize family members by ethnic history easily by simply drawing a circle around the entire group.
- You can add your pedigree to your electronic health record by posting to the media field.
- Need to add more detail in your pedigree, just use the Notes feature to enter free text.
- Watch this video that demonstrated how to depict donor/surrogate relationships here https://youtu.be/vaSMXuoLwSQ?t=1020
- You can manage your Proband pedigrees in Dropbox. From Dropbox, select the file, hit the button in the upper right corner that looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing upwards. From there a pop-up opens that has a button that says “Open in..”. Tap that button, and then select Proband. (PHI should never be sent via applications like Dropbox)
- You can delete a Proband pedigree by swiping left on the pedigree name in the Open/Manage Pedigree screen, and choosing delete. This will completely remove the pedigree from the device.
- Ask us how you can store and share pedigrees and the associated data easily with the new Proband Connect Server component.